Dancing with the Stars 2009 lineup announced
Drum roll please, the 2009 Dancing with the Stars lineup has finally been released. This list includes some celebrities that you might expect and a few that you probably would not.
According to TVGuide.com the following 16 celebrities will be on the new season of Dancing with the Stars dancing for your viewing pleasure.
1. Kathy Ireland, model
2. Tom DeLay, former House majority leader
3. Michael Irvin, ex-NFL wide receiver Macy Gray, singer
4. Mya, singer and actress
5. Ashley Hamilton, actor-comedian and son of George Hamilton
6. Macy Gray, singer
7. Mark Dacascos, The Chairman on Iron Chef America
8. Donny Osmond, entertainer
9. Kelly Osbourne, singer and daughter of Ozzy Osbourne
10. Joanna Krupa, model Debi Mazar, Actress from the hit HBO show Entourage
11. Chuck Liddell, light heavyweight champion
12. Natalie Coughlin, Olympic medalist in swimming
13. Debi Mazar, Actress from the hit HBO show Entourage
14. Louie Vito, snowboarder
15. Aaron Carter, singer who needs no introduction if you are younger than 25.
16. Melissa Joan Hart, actress
We are both thrilled and shocked that Rod Blagojevich did not manage to weasel his way on to DWTS.
Who are your favorites out of the 16 celebrities that will be on the new season of Dancing with the Stars? Who do you think doesn’t belong? Please comment below and take our poll.
The new season of Dancing with the Stars premiers on ABC Sept. 21st.
|SHARE THIS STORY|