In the United states of america every year around 20,000 folks suffering from ovarian cancer (around 6700 folks suffering from ovarian cancer inside the UK) but very few people recognize and know the ovarian cancer symptoms.
Ovarian Cancer is the fifth most common cancer in women. Risk varies from woman to woman and is dependent upon how old you’re, your genes and your lifestyle. Based on charity Target Ovarian Cancer, a woman features a a single in 50 possibility of developing the disease more than her lifetime. But the risk rises when you get older, with four in five cases occurring soon after the age of 50.
According to MayoClinic, Signs and symptoms of ovarian cancer may include:
- Abdominal pressure, fullness, swelling or bloating
- Pelvic discomfort or pain
- Persistent indigestion, gas or nausea
- Changes in bowel habits, such as constipation
- Changes in bladder habits, including a frequent need to urinate
- Loss of appetite or quickly feeling full
- Increased abdominal girth or clothes fitting tighter around your waist
- A persistent lack of energy
- Low back pain
|SHARE THIS STORY|